If you are experiencing an after-hours emergency (flooding, fire, etc.), please call Alliance’s emergency maintenance line at 503-350-1400.
Sunset Ridge Apartments and Sandwood Townhomes Residents
Tenants will find maintenance request papers in front of your on-site office, or in the link below:
Any Sunset Ridge or Sandwood Townhouse maintenance request should be submitted to the on-site office.
1. Maintenance requests are to be submitted in written form, to the Alliance Properties office or maintenance e-mail, or to an On-Site Management office, if you live in a complex with one. **Oral requests will not be considered official requests.
2. Alliance will contact a contracted vendor of their choosing to fix the maintenance issue.
a) Alliance Properties does not schedule for their vendors. Vendors may schedule appointment dates and times with a Tenant directly.
b) If needed, a Tenant may give verbal or written permission to allow a vendor or manager to check out a key from the office to enter a unit while the Tenant is not home.
3. Tenants may be charged a “No Show” fee for missed appointment times.
4. For maintenance issues that are considered immediate necessities, Alliance may post a 24-hour Notice of Entry to have the issue taken care of. Alliance reserves the right to enter without notice for maintenance emergencies that call for immediate attention.
5. If a maintenance issue is found to be tenant-caused, the Tenants may be charged for the cost of repair. Examples of tenant-caused maintenance issues include but are not limited to:
a) Clogged drains caused by excess food waste, hair, sanitary products, children’s toys, and/or wads of toilet paper
b) Damage considered beyond natural wear and tear
6. Any tenant-charged fees will be added on to the tenant’s ledger, to be paid at the office.