If you are experiencing an after-hours emergency (flooding, fire, etc.), please call Alliance’s emergency maintenance line at 503-350-1400.
Sunset Ridge Apartments and Sandwood Townhomes Residents
Tenants will find maintenance request papers in front of your on-site office, or in the link below:
Any Sunset Ridge or Sandwood Townhouse maintenance request should be submitted to the on-site office.
1. Maintenance requests are to be submitted in written form, to the Alliance Properties office or maintenance e-mail, or to an On-Site Management office, if you live in a complex with one. **Verbal requests will not be considered official requests.
2. Alliance will contact a contracted vendor of their choosing to fix the maintenance issue.
a) Alliance Properties does not schedule the vendors. Vendors will schedule appointment dates and times with a Tenant directly.
3. Tenants may be charged a “No Show” fee for missed appointment times.
4. If a maintenance issue is found to be tenant-caused, the Tenants may be charged for the cost of repair. Examples of tenant-caused maintenance issues include but are not limited to:
a) Clogged drains including garbage disposals caused by excess food waste, hair, sanitary products, children’s toys, and/or wads of toilet paper
b) Damage considered beyond natural wear and tear
5. Any tenant-charged fees will be added on to the tenant’s ledger, to be paid at the office.